Our fifth ebook, Think First, is the latest title to hit the UX Mastery digital bookshelf.
This time around we’re very excited about collaborating with a new author, the indefatigable Joe Natoli. Joe is a UX consultant to Fortune 100 companies, and has 26 years experience in the field.
We’re very proud to be offering this fantastic book in the UX Mastery store. It’s worth every penny!
Limited time only: $600 worth of bonus extras
Our goal is to help Joe make this book a New York Times bestseller. And if you help us do that, Joe will give you 3 bonuses that his clients would normally pay to receive. That’s $600 worth of value in bonus goodies!
- UI Design Principles: 4 videos (worth $99) – Private instruction on the timeless principles of great UI design that apply to anything and everything you’ll ever build.
- UX Requirements Workbook (worth $199) – Joe's step-by-step guide from his popular workshop session for generating better, meaningful, UX-focused requirements.
- Exclusive Webinar: Ask Joe (worth $299) – A 1-hour live sesion with Joe, for book buyers only! Ask your most burning UX questions and get real-time answers and advice.
But only if you buy a copy during the week of October 5! No extensions, no exceptions.
The Word on the Street about Think First
Rather than simply telling you how good the book is, we’ll instead share with you what a few others have to say about it:
“A very practical guide to success in business.”
DR. DON NORMAN,
Director, Design Lab at UC San Diego. Author of The Design of Everyday Things
“Think First is a practical guide to UX that makes sense of strategy and structure. Highly recommended!.”
Best-selling author of Intertwingled and Information Architecture for the World Wide Web
“Joe Natoli’s Think First demystifies these foundational ideas in a very conversational, easy to read style.”
Founder of marketing-mentor.com.
Pretty high praise from some pretty big names! It's the kind of ebook we wish we'd read years ago:
- Dozens of practical, realistic scenarios that help explain digital product strategy
- Patterns, approaches and tools right from the mind of a seasoned UX professional.
- Easy to read, but jam-packed with foundations and core concepts of UX.
Who is this book for?
This is a book aimed at designers or developers working on digital products. It strongly connects business and strategy with production within the context of user experience design. Do you want to polish the way you understand or create strategic briefs? Do you need to prioritise features and design elements during a project? Need to make design decisions grounded on fact, not opinions? Then this is the book for you.
As with all UX Mastery titles, you have peace of mind with instant-access, DRM-free files for any device, and a no questions asked 100% money-back guarantee.