Our recent UX training workshops were so popular that we’re taking them on a world tour.
OK, so maybe “world tour” is a slight exaggeration, but hey—we’re pretty excited about teaching in three new cities across the Asia Pacific region in the coming months, so we hope you’ll pardon our enthusiasm.
If you’re in Melbourne, Sydney, Manila, or Kuala Lumpur, then Luke and myself will be bringing our very unique flavour of User Experience training your way soon. Register now to save $100 on an Early Bird ticket (Melbourne & Sydney events only).
- July 7, 2014: Sketchnoting 101: Creating Awesome Visual Notes (Melbourne, Australia)
- July 14, 2014: Introduction to User Experience (Melbourne, Australia)
- July 18, 2014: UX For Mobile (Melbourne, Australia)
- July 22, 2014: Introduction to User Experience (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- July 25-26, 2014: Introduction to User Experience (Manila, Philippines)
- August 26-27, 2014: Sketchnoting 101: Creating Awesome Visual Notes at UX Australia (Sydney, Australia)
- August 28-29, 2014: Graphic Facilitation: See What I Mean? at UX Australia (Sydney, Australia)
We’ll also be hosting some UX Careers panels in Melbourne and Sydney over the coming months. If you’re UX-curious, or looking for some guidance on how to manage your career, come along and get your questions answered:
- June 23, 2014 Free UX Careers Panel (Melbourne, Australia)
- August 28-29, 2014 UX Careers: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly at UX Australia (Sydney, Australia)
If you’re in any of these cities in the coming months and looking for an opportunity to take your UX skills to the next level, now is your opportunity!
Here’s what some of our recent workshop attendees said about our recent workshops:
A fantastic way to communicate my ideas to clients in a fresh, new way which am sure will be effective. Also, learning to draw again was a real highlight, giving me a lovely sense of achievement, thanks!
This was obviously a really well prepared workshop which flowed very smoothly – materials were great. Loved the venue. Food was great – probably just a bit too much of it!
Great class, great format, and have already started recommending it to others.
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your class the other day. I got so much out of it, and loved the simple techniques you taught us. It’s been so long since I have done anything so remotely creative, and it was just such a refreshing change.
Give your career the kickstart it needs with a UX Mastery workshop. We hope to see you in class soon!