Everyday UX, the very first UX Mastery ebook, went on sale today. We’re quite proud of it, and hope you’ll like it too.
Everyday UX is an inspiring collection of interviews with some of the best UX designers in the world. If you’ve ever wondered how Lean UX author Jeff Gothelf got started, which tools usability guru Gerry Gaffney uses, or what process interaction designer Shane Morris uses to weave magic into his award-winning designs, this is the book for you.
In addition, we’ve negotiated some fantastic bonus content to include with the ebook, including:
- 1 x 30-day free trial of Learnable, a huge library of courses and ebooks for designers and developers
- 1 x 90-day free trial of myBalsamiq, the easy-to-use online prototyping tool
- 1 x A3-size illustrated PDF poster called “What is UX?”, to print and hang in your office
That’s well over $100 of value for just $18.
We reckon that’s a pretty great deal, and are very grateful to our partners for being so generous! However, these bonuses will cease to exist after December 31, 2013, so get in now to avoid missing out.
Here’s what some folks who have had an early look at the book are saying:
“This is a perfect resource for seeing what a UXer actually does before taking the plunge.”
“I like the tips on how to become a UXer and work efficiently in the field of UX.”
“It gives insight into their methods, processes and the broad range of activities they do. I also like the photos of their toolkits!”
Who is this book for?
If you’re new to the User Experience field, or are wondering whether UX is the right career for you, this ebook will answer your questions. You’ll learn:
- what a “day in the life” looks like for 10 UX designers from all over the world
- which tools other designers use to do their job
- what makes a successful UX designer
With beautiful portrait photographs of each contributor and their workspace, Everyday UX is bound to get you excited about beginning a career in—or rediscovering your passion for—user experience design.