If there is something called revenge shopping, then this year’s Black Friday may just fit the description! For UX designers, too, this is a golden opportunity to save money on devices, software, education, and hey, even some cool accessories (hello, Moleskine notebooks).
In today’s article, we’re looking at the mouthwatering offer our friends at the Interaction Design Foundation (IxDF) are offering: a $200 discount on UX Bootcamps and a 25% discount on their annual membership.
The IxDF boasts an impressive list of courses by industry leaders including Don Norman, Alan Dix, Frank Spillers and William Hudson. We’ve reviewed one of their courses in the past. Check it out here. Unlike most courses that you need to pay for individually, the IxDF operates on a subscription model—offering all their courses to members at no additional cost. An IxDF membership includes:
- Full access to all 35 courses plus every new course.
- 90% discount on live and on-demand Master Class webinars (over $500 savings annually).
- Exclusive discounts on the best UI/UX design tools such as Balsamiq, ProtoPie and FluidUI (up to $690 in savings!).
- A network of over 117,000 UX design professionals spread 450+ local groups across 99 countries.
Apart from courses, the IxDF also offers cohort-based UX Bootcamps. These mentor-led specialized Bootcamps are entirely remote, part-time, and available at different time zones so that you get individual mentorship without taking a break from your regular work or university.
Here’s a closer at what you get:
- 25% discount on new and continually updated courses such as these:
- Practical advice and the chance to get answers to your questions during live Master Class webinars with industry leaders and experts, including Don Norman, Susan Weinschenk, Frank Spillers, Morgane Peng and Mike Rohde.
- You can also find and connect with your peers locally to learn together and even meet potential employers and clients.
What makes this offer sweeter is that a portion of the proceeds from this year’s Black Friday promotion will be set aside to sponsor memberships for those who cannot afford a quality UX design education.
If you’re not yet a member, you can sign up using this link to get 25% off your first-year membership.
To get a feel for what an IxDF Bootcamp is like here is one student’s experience of a recently concluded Bootcamp cohort:
Check out all UX Bootcamps here.