A unique insight into how professional UXers work.
If you’re new to the User Experience field, or are wondering whether UX is the right career for you, this ebook will answer your questions. You’ll learn:
- what a day in the life looks like for a range of UX designers from all over the world
- which tools other designers are using to do their job
- the common traits between successful UX designers
With beautiful portrait photographs of each contributor and their workspace, Everyday UX is a fascinating insight into the lives and minds of 10 prominent designers.
- First edition published December 12, 2013
- First edition republished January 9, 2014 (Reformatted comic panels, added a subscribe page and corrected some display issues)