You recognise that content is a crucial part of your designs, but how do you ensure that you deliver the right content—appropriate for both the user and the organisation?
Enter Content Strategy.
The discipline of Content Strategy helps you plan, create, and maintain effective content so that your website delivers better results for your business.
If you work with content and you’d like some tips and techniques for approaching it strategically, join us in our Slack channel next week to pick the brains of content strategist Melanie Seibert.
- Where: Our dedicated ‘Ask the UXperts’ Slack channel (You’ll need to request an invitation if you haven’t yet joined our Slack channel)
- When: 3pm Tuesday 25 July PDT or 8am Wednesday 26 July AEST (or find out what time that is for you)
Meet Melanie Seibert
In her role as Senior Content Strategist at mobile agency WillowTree, Melanie Seibert draws on over 17 years of experience planning and delivering content for interfaces. She has worked for companies that include Razorfish, Rackspace, and Crutchfield, and has taught an introduction to content strategy class at General Assembly.
How to Ask Your Questions
If you can’t make the live session but have questions, we’d love to collect them ahead of time and we’ll ask Melanie on your behalf. You can ask them in the comments below. We’ll publish the responses (along with the full transcript) in the days following the session.
Here are a few questions to get you started:
- How is content strategy different from content marketing?
- How should I incorporate content strategy into my design process?
- We’ve just added a content strategist to our team. How and when should I engage with them?
How does Ask the UXperts work?
These sessions run for approximately an hour and best of all, they don’t cost a cent. We use a dedicated public Slack channel. That means that there is no audio or video, but a full transcript will be posted up on here in the days following the session.