If you missed anything, here’s a recap of the first 12 Days of UXmas. Ho ho ho!
1. My 2013 UXmas Wishlist by Lis Hubert
Lis describes her wishlist for the UX field in the coming year. What’s on your list?
2. Beyond UX: Finding Your Path by Troy Parke
There are many roads to User Experience. Let’s look at some of the ways that may help you find yours.
3. Good Design Starts with Empathy by Kim Chatterjee
Kim examines the notion that by focussing on empathy we can make our designs more accessible.
4. Owning Your Place in the Machine by Coburn Hawk
Coburn shows us how to get enough space (psychological and physical) to create great things and be truly innovative.
5. The Lazy IA’s Guide to Organising Content by David Travis
How you can be the most creative person in the room by learning some content organisation techniques.
6. UX vs. CX by U1 Group
What is the difference between UX and CX? The U1 group’s infographic has it wrapped up for us.
7. How to Sell your Skills as a UXer, Alison Lawrence
Many employers are lost in the woods when hiring UXers. Alison talks about ways to sell your skills as a UXer to any employer.
8. The Naughty and Nice of UX Conferences by Vicky Teinaki
Vicky Teinaki is coming to town to talk about the sweet and savoury of UX Conferences.
9. A History of Usability by Jeff Sauro
Jeff’s infographic is a beautifully designed snapshot of the last 100 years of usability.
10. The Squabble Over Personas by Indi Young
Don’t fight over your existing personas. Indi suggests that segmenting may be the perfect present.
11. I’m in, How Do I Get Out? by Amir Ansari
Amir provides insight into the logout feature and some practical advice to make your logout function intuitive.
12. UX Tools of the Trade by Luke Chambers
In this excerpt from UX Mastery’s “Everyday UX”, we unwrap three designers’ favourite tools.
What’s your favourite UXmas treat? Let us know in the comments.